Thursday, March 5, 2009

Untitled

I hate coming up with a title. Then it just ruins the story.

Anyway, I finished my green and blue scarf and I have started a new scarf. This scarf is the same green I used last time and a dark navy blue. The navy blue is so dark it almost looks black. I'm doing a double strand scarf, then I am doing knit 2 purl 2 knit 2 purl 2 over and over again. Then when I flip it over I start with the purl 2. It makes it squishy and it gives it a sort of rib. I'll have to post pictures of it later.

We don't have school tomorrow!!!!YEAH!!!! Since there's no school I 'm going to my friend Karimi's house at 1:00 and Rachel is going to be there!! It's going to be so much fun, I can hardly wait!

3 comments:

Tina said...

I'm impressed with your knitting abilities . . . it's fun isn't it?

The two old crows said...

Yep you are making me want to get out my knitting needles and try knitting again. I ought to do that when I'm sick of embording my next quilt blocks. I am on NO. 3 of 12 blocks.

Sarah said...

I don't know why Karimi couldn't come. She just came to my house after school and said she wouldn't be able to.