Monday, March 23, 2009

Stuff

So I never got to show you my finished scarf. I finished it awhile ago but I forgot to show my pictures. I'm kinda being a little wacky, so it looks weird. You can also really see my scar. I don't like pictures that show it that bad. Oh well.



I also got my haircut. I got it cut a long time ago but again I forgot about the pictures. So here it is!




This is the front. I got alot of layers and I got side bangs. I really like it.

This is me at this knitting club that me and my mom and Hope go to. We do it at this lady in our wards house. It's pretty fun.



This is just a random picture of me. I look really pale because the flash was on.
I was really bored and I needed to blog so yeah. Oh and I just found my friend Akayleigha Young's mom's blog. Her mom is Cheryl if that rings a bell for some of you. She's on my blog list.I was just really excited that I found it because I haven't seen them since forever!!

6 comments:

Tina said...

Is that Cheryl Young from Abraham? I'll have to go take a look see . . . .

Knitting club. That does sound fun!

And your hair is very cute!

Emma said...

Yeah Cheryl Young from Abraham. Isn't cool? I was really happy when I found her!

The two old crows said...

You are growing up so fast. I hardly know you from your pictures.

Karimi said...

Your scarf looks really cool,and I like the colors!

Rachel said...

Way cute hair & scarf!! Love all the new pics.

Sarah said...

Please bring it so I can look at it today. I've never done stripes so I want to make sure..... I can't wait!1
Rach