Monday, March 30, 2009

April 1st

On April 1st my grandma and grandpa and Aunt Tina, Chancy and McKay and Halley(chancy and mckay and halleyare my cousins for those of you who don't know) are coming to visit us from Maryland!!! I'm soo excited that I can hardly stop thinking about it!! They're going to get here around 7 and probably get to my house at 8 or 9. I think that Grandma and Grandpa are staying with us at my house and then the rest of them are going to be staying at my Uncle Sid's house. I think that's that is how it's going to work but I'm not sure. I haven't seen them for 6 or 7 years. Well I saw Grandma and Aunt Tina and Halley 2 years ago at my great Grandpa's funeral, but that is still a really long time ago! So I jsut wanted to share my excitement you.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

That sounds so fun. Will they be here fo ryou b-day
R

Karimi said...

That sounds really exciting! Have FUN11

Bainter Family Antics said...

I wish we were coming too!!!

Karimi said...

So sorry the 11 were supposed to be !!

King Family said...

Ryan and I wont get there until Thursday night around midnight. We are driving in from Utah. But yes we are very excited to see you too!

Rachel said...

That is exciting--have fun!

Grandpa Sid said...

We are excited too Emma! Can hardly wait.

Love you,
Grandpa

Tina said...

We are excited also!!!! Need to pack today . . . and get on the plane tomorrow . . . and then get to see you all! Yippeeeeee.

Tina said...

I'm wondering if Halley and Ryan even know where to go to get to your house . . . . all they know is the Portland area, hmmmmmmm.

The two old crows said...

Yep I'm excited also. Need to finish up some RS stuff that came up last night and then I can think of packing. I just can't wait.