Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's Out Of This World!

Last night my friend Rachel asked me if I wanted to go to a movie with her. We were going to see Hotel for Dogs, but it turns out that the place we were going to wasn't playing any movies. So Rachel called back and asked me if I wanted to go to Out Of This World with her. She said that it is a big play place and it's really fun and they serve pizza. So I went with Rachel, her mom, and her little sisters Chloe, Hannah,Elise and Lilly. Elise is 3 and she had just learned my name so she was saying it over and over and she wanted to do everything with me. Lilly is just a baby so yeah. Hannah and Chloe followed us everywhere until Hannah found some friends, then just Chloe followed us. Anyway, it was really fun and I'm glad I went! I couldn't find any pictures but there was this big inflatable obstacle course and it was really fun! You had to weave your way through the stuff to get to this really tall (inflatable) slide! You had to climb up(with socks on) to get to the slide. It was awesome and we did it alot! Also there is this play structure, it's really hard to explain but they have big slides and it was just a bunch of fun! It was completely Out Of This World!!

3 comments:

Karimi said...

Wow that seems really fun
Glad you had fun!!

Sarah said...

I'm glad you had fun.
Rachel

King Family said...

Sounds like a blast. I used to love those inflatable obstacle courses. Fun!