Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patricks Day


Happy St. Patricks Day!!!! I love this day cause everyone is wearing green! Or at least everyone should be wearing green.Green is my favorite color!!This morning Tayler went around pinching everyone because they weren't wearing green. Well my mom and Hope were. So Jackie ran around to get her green cardigan thing(she was wearing white). But Tayler wasn't wearing green so then my mom went running to catch Tayler and pinch him,it was really funny. Well I hope everyone at school is wearing green cause some of the boys really get in to the pinching!

4 comments:

The two old crows said...

Sounds like you were having fun early. Crazy family.

Sarah said...

try asking your mom for her password. On our computer it remembers them, so it just shows up already logged in.
Rachel

Emma said...

Why would I want my mom's password?I don't get it.

Sarah said...

For facebook. here is the link for my old blog that I forgot about.http://rachiesworld.blogspot.com/