Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Coming up!

So coming up this Friday is my parent teacher conference! Yeah me! (not really) The only reason I'm going is to look at the book fair. I want to get 2 books but I might not get them. So maybe I'll just use my own money!(I know it may be shocking that me, Emma has money) Anyways so the 2 books that I want to get are IQ and Every Soul A Star.
Every Soul A Star is about: Ally,Bree and Jack are all strangers brought together at the Moon Shadow Campground, where many have gathered for a rare solar eclipse. Their experiences here and their unlikely friendship will change their lives forever.
IQ is about: In this first book of a new series, thrilling and suspense rules as Quest("Q") becomes tangled in a terrorist plot aimed at his own stepsister. Lies, deceit, and a cunning enemy are cleverly revealed in a surprise plot twists that will keep you guessing until the end.

4 comments:

King Family said...

Sounds fun. My advice would be to borrow them from the library first, then get them if you really love them and will read them over and over again. All the books I bought when I was your age, I read once and never read them again... they still sit on a dusty shelf back in Maryland to this day.. not saying the shelf is dusty :) Just the books, my mom happens to be a great house cleaner!

Tina said...

I love to read too. A book store is like a candy store . . . .

I'm excited to see you too!!! Halley and Ryan are thinking about coming for a few days also!

And Halley, the book shelves ARE dusty!!

young family said...

I think we should go get ice cream with your money Emma ;) Think about it :)

Karimi said...

I also want to read those books too! And I also really like the titles of both books.