Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's Out!!!

The 4th book of Fablehaven is finally out!!! Well actually it came out yesterday, but still. I'm doing good blogging about it today instead of tomorrow! :) I'm just soo happy that it is out! All those months of waiting paid off. I'm going to make my dad take me to go get it. Then I'll start reading it and tell everyone that they're just going to have to wait their turn.(everyone in my family is a major Fablehaven fan. except my dad) Oh the 4th book is called The Secrets of the Dragon Sactuary.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I really need to get on it & read these books--you've inspired me. :) They sound like books that I would really like.

Anonymous said...

Everybody says the Fablehaven books are good. But I think the Harry Potter books suit me well :)I really miss you. Oh and I love the new hair cut :)

Karimi said...

Cool! On Tuesday I went to the dentist and after that we went to Bordes Bookstore and my brother bought the 4th FableHaven book! I bought the twilight movie!! And he is almost done reading it!

Bainter Family Antics said...

I know Ceci will want it too. Maybe I should surprise her with it!! SHHHHHH!

Ceci said...

uh yeah mom you would probably have to get me the 3rd one first.

Judy said...

I have read one and two but I don't think I've read three. So I better get on it. Love the hair and the scarf. Love you. Aunt Judy

Bainter Family Antics said...

Okay, now I've gotten her the third and fourth and she is happily reading the third today!!