Friday, March 20, 2009

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!


I'm SOOOO happy that it's spring break!! We get 11 days off!!!!!!YYYAAAHHHOOO!!!! I'm so excited even though I'm not even doing anything! I wish I could go camping or go to the beach or something. Oh well I guess I'll read my books! I have 3 really good books that I'm reading: Every Soul A Star(which I got from the book fair), Fever(historical fiction) and Marley a dog like no other(aka. Marley and Me).


Today was the first day of spring!! Yeah!! Hopefully it will get alot warmer now that it is spring. Warmer than 50. We haven't gotten much warmer than 50, which stinks. Well, Happy Spring!!!

6 comments:

Karimi said...

yeah I'm really happy too!! And I cant wait to go to the beach!!

The two old crows said...

So when do you go back to school? Are you counting from this monday? Since we are flying in on the 1st of April it would be nice if you were still on your break!!!!!!

Tina said...

McKay just finished Marley and Me. I wish our springs breaks matched up!!!! Can't wait to see ya!

King Family said...

My spring break is over on Monday. I don't want to go back but oh well. One more year after this one and im done!! Forever!

Happy spring to you too! It got up to 70 degrees here today but it is supposed to snow on Monday, so yuck.

Rachel said...

Happy Spring Break! ;) I'm so happy that it's officially spring, too. Hopefully that means we'll have some more nice days. Enjoy your break.

Anonymous said...

How Fun!
Rachel