Friday, February 27, 2009

Knitting

So lately I have been knitting alot. I'm making a scarf. Here are some pictures. These are my balls of yarn and my needles. I'm doing a striped scarf and it's really easy! I think it's turning out pretty good.

This is just a picture of my scarf.
This is a better picture of my scarf. I tried to make it look
like it was going out and make it look long.


Those other pictures are of the front of my scarf, this one is the back.
I'm knitting on the front side and purling on the back.



6 comments:

Grandpa Sid said...

I thought people went diving to find pearls. hmmmmmm

The two old crows said...

hummm I used to knit now I just crochet. Looking at your scarf makes me want to try knitting again.

King Family said...

Very cool Emma. I have never learned how to knit, and I don't remember how to crochet. What a cool skill to have. The scarf looks great!

Bainter Family Antics said...

Makes me want to get out my yarn! Looks like you are doing a great job.

Sarah said...

Cool. I've never done stripes before. ( actually I never finish my projects. ) I still knit though when I am in the mood.
Rachel

Sarah said...

Emma,
Here it was happened to Chloe. Chloe was setting the table when she dropped around six plates on her toe. On accident. It just stopped bleeding, but it is bruised. ( the same thing happened to me when I lost my toe nail, but I lost mine because Autumn slammed the door on my toe.)
Rachel