Saturday, February 14, 2009

Party!

Yesterday night I went to my friend Rachel's house for a sleepover party! I just barely got home and it was a lot of fun! So Rachel invited 7 people over, Me, Rebecca, Alanna, Alyssa, Karimi, Hannah, and Emilee. They are all really good friends of mine so we had a blast playing games! Some games we played are Twister, Sardines, Snorta, and Spoons. When we were playing spoons for one round we put all the spoons at the top of the stairs. Imagine 8 girls climbing on top of each other trying to get the spoon. We stayed up till 2 or maybe it was 3 I can't remember, all I know is that I only got 5 hours of sleep cause we all woke up at 7. This morning after we all had eaten breakfast we played sardines. It was my turn to hide so I hid outside because they hadn't said that I couldn't and no one found me until I went around to the window and waved. When I went back in side I found my dad and he said that they had all been calling my name telling me that my dad was here, but I didn't hear him. Rachel had these cupcakes there and they looked like owls it was really cute!

Oh and guess what I have another birthday party to go to tonight! Two birthday parties in one week end, wow! Happy Valentines day!

5 comments:

The two old crows said...

sounds like you had lots of fun. Oh to be young again.

Tina said...

5 hours of sleep is pretty good for a sleep over party! Sounds like you had fun!

King Family said...

Sounds fun. Happy Valentines Day to you too!

Rachel said...

Sounds like you had a very fun weekend. Sleepovers + games with good friends = good times. :)

Anonymous said...

e-mail us and we will invite you to my blog.