Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Stuff


Today I decided that I wanted to crimp my hair. So my mom helped me and it took 1hour, but it turned out looking really good! There' this one girl in my class,Emily and she absolutely loved my hair! It was really cool.


Also today I had to give my speech about a Maya warrior would do in a typical day. I am proud to say that I did pretty good and I got all 5's. We needed a 4 to pass.Usually I don't do so well in Speeches but I guess I'm getting better.:)


Oh and I went to see Inkheart with my dad and it was really good! I haven't read the book but I heard that they followed it pretty well!It was really interesting. I always wonder how authors can come up with these things, they must have a really good imagination!
The picture didn't show up all the way so just click on it to see the whole thing.

6 comments:

King Family said...

Can we see a picture of your pretty crimped hair?

Baxter said...

I liked the first 2 books, but the 3rd one I couldn't get through even 100 pages.

Rachel said...

It sounds like you gave a great speech. I always did really horrible with speeches--I hate getting up in front of people. And do you have pictures of your crimped hair?

Tina said...

It is always fun to get comments on your hair isn't it?

And hip hip hurrah for doing so well on your speech.

Haven't seen Inkheart . . .I guess I ought to!

The two old crows said...

The others beat me to it. Where is the picture of your CRIMPED HAIR?
I loved speech I started slow but got better as the year progessed. That is one class that has helped all thru my life. You are always being called on in Church to speak and it helps if you are leading the music. It just gives you confidence.

Emma said...

I will post pictures of my hair soon!