Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Progress Report

Well today we got our progress report. I am proud to say that I did not get anything lower than an A.No A-'s or B's,C's,D's,or F's. All A's and A+'s!! I am really proud of myself!! I don't mean to brag I'm just saying.


We have no school on Friday!!! I'm really happy although I don't think I'm doing anything special. Did you know that Inkheart is out in theatre now? I really want to see it!! My friend Emilee went and saw it last weekend and she said it was really good! So what have you guys been up to?

6 comments:

Tina said...

All A's ARE something to be proud about! GREAT JOB!!

King Family said...

Good Job! I wish I could get A+'s! Haha.

The two old crows said...

Great job. You must be doing something right. Keep up the good work.

Bainter Family Antics said...

we got our report cards today and i got two C's one B and all the rest A's.
Ceci

Rachel said...

Congrats on all A's!! And I think that is definitely something to brag about.

The two old crows said...

I think Ceci got good grades also. She has some hard classes