Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Books I Have Been Reading

Lately I have been reading the Fablehaven books. So far there are 3 books and the fourth book comes out in March 24 and its called Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary. Basically I can't wait!!! Once it comes out I am going to have to get it right away because it is killing me! Right now I'm rereading the series to get ready when it comes out even though it doesn't come out for a while. I'm on the 3rd book right now. have any of you ever heard of or read the Fablehaven series?

What the books are about is Kendra and Seth Sorenson go to their Grandparents house while their parents go on a cruise. The property that their Grandparents live on is actually a magical preserve with a whole bunch of good and bad creatures.In the books bad things happen with magical creatures and Kendra and Seth help their grandparents fix things.

I may not have made it sound very good but they are so good! My whole family(except my dad) really liked them.

I'm also reading the 7th book of the Charlie Bone series. It's called Charlie Bone and the Shadow, it's really good!I was surprised that she(Jenny Nimmo) came out with another one! The person who read it before me told me that it sounded like there was going to be another one after this one!

What books have you been reading?

6 comments:

The two old crows said...

That sounds familiar. I think I have read those books, I got them from the Bainters. I liked them also.

Anonymous said...

I love the Fablehaven series too. Did you see that a book tailer was just released for Fablehaven 4 which comes out in March? You can watch it on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud6weTNXY

King Family said...

I just read Brisinger, which I thought was pretty good. I've never read Fablehaven though.

Rachel said...

I've heard the Fablehaven series is really good. I haven't read anything recently, but I'm definitely going to have to read these now. Thanks for the suggestion.

Bainter Family Antics said...

read those books there pretty good i didn't know the 4th one was coming out actually i didn't know there was even a 3rd haha.

Ceci

Anonymous said...

I like the Fablehaven series too. The author is doing a book signing in Utah soon.