Sunday, February 22, 2009

Late Pictures



Sorry these pictures are so late. Wow I look really pale. I had completely forgot about you guys asking to see these pictures till today. I really like my hair like that, I thought it looked really cute. Some people didn't like it as much as I did. Mostly the boys thought that, most of the girls told me I looked (quote) 'beautiful' and they really did say that. Well I thought I would post these pictures even though I'm pretty sure most of you probably forgot.

6 comments:

The two old crows said...

I like it. It is alway nice to try different things.

King Family said...

Very pretty. I used to like to crimp my hair too.

Thanks for the pictures!

Tina said...

You ARE beautiful!!! (and your hair too!)

Stacey said...

Did you crimp your hair? Or is that just from braids? Either way, boys don't know nuthin! You and your hair are gorgeous!

~Stacey

Rachel said...

I love it! Very cute. And boys pretty much don't know anything. :)

Anonymous said...

Emma you are a beautiful young woman I can't believe how grown up you are love ya Aunt Ruth Ann