Friday, April 24, 2009

Things that happened recently

Yesterday was 'International take you kid to work' day. So instead of going to school, I went to my dad's work! It was really cool watching him do what he does. It was also fun just chillin and watching him work. At Beaverton Hyundai there was this one car that was soooo cool looking and expensive!

Also yesterday I spent the night at my friend Rebecca's house and it was really fun! We went in the hot tub and watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua. The movie was kinda weird. But anyway's, the reason I'm home so early is because they had to go to their aunt's house because she wasn't feeling so great and she needed help.

Also I wanted to say: Happy Birthday Karimi!!!!=)

Just one more thing I promise, today I'm going to the tulip festival with Emilee!! Yeah! So this weekend has just been a bunch of fun so far!

4 comments:

Karimi said...

Thanks Emma!! I'm glad that you had fun at your dads work!! And hope the rest of your weekend is very fun!

Tina said...

I would love to see your dad work also. And the tulip festival would be AWESOME! I love tulips!

King Family said...

I would want to go to the tulip festival too. Pretty. I used to love daddy daughter work day!

The two old crows said...

That does sound like fun going to work with your dad. I love tulips also. Mine are probably all bloomed and gone by now and I haven't been home to see them.