Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Outdoor School(ODS)

Today my classmates and I are going to Outdoor School(ODS)!! We are also going with a neighboring 6th grade class(our school is split up into continents with 2 5 and 6 grade classes. the neighboring class I'm talking about is the other 6th grade class in our continent) and Europe's 6th grade classes(again only 2). I'm sooo excited and the time is going by soo slow I can barley handle it! I'm also excited because my best friend Karimi is going to be in the same cabin as me!! I just hope it doesn't rain on us!=)

1 comment:

Karimi said...

Yeah I was really excited too! And I'm glad that it didnt rain to much! And do you know Emily because I have no clue who she is! And if you want to visit her site go to my blog and the entry about Outdoor School click the name emily and then click view blog once you get to her About Me page!