Sunday, April 12, 2009

April 12th

Today is Easter sunday as you all know. But something that you may not have known is that it is also my birthday today! It has been a pretty good day so far. Here is how the day went:

I woke up this morning and found this big yellow plastic egg in the hallway, I open in and much to my surprise it doesn't have candy in it, it has a Littlest Pet Shop!(aka LPS) Then I went to see how many there were and I found 6. Then I ate cereal for breakfast and then took a shower and got ready for church. (we have the early time 9:00) Then went to church and had sacrament meeting. Then had our Easter lesson in Sunday school. Went to primary and they sang to me and I got this cool thing from my class, and 2 things from Rachel.(Thanks Rachel!) Then I had my Bishops interview and I am ready to go to Young Women's instead of primary and Activity Days. Then came home had Yoki Soba for lunch and opened my present. My present was cushy addidas flip-flops and perfume that smells really good. (I'll try not to wear the flip-flops to your house Rachel. I don't want your dad to kick me out) then here I am writing this blog.

I think I'm going to post some pictures of me when I was younger up to now.



This is me 4 weeks old





This is me messing around with a hair tie




Oh my gosh! I look like a marshmellow!=)


Me at Tayler's b-day




This is me going of the platform at the Anderson cabin.Directly bihind me is Aunt Judy











This is me and Tayler and Dad out in the hammock in our house in Utah



I can't believe I'm putting Hershey Kiss me on here!






This is me at a place here in Oregon that I can't remember the name of! Some war/fighting zone thingy. It was really cool!




So let me explain, my little cousin Sam was putting stickers on everyone so when they were all gone I took the background thingy and put it on my face.

This is at my 11th birthday




This is me at the air and space musuem on friday the 3rd



This is me and my cousin McKay at the Oddwater Aquarime last wednesday wich was the 8th


There you go.

11 comments:

young family said...

Happy Happy Birthday Emma dear ;)

Glad you had a great day!!

The two old crows said...

Happy Birthday Emma. Thanks for the pictures they sure bring back wonderful memories.
Love you.

Tina said...

Happy Birthday Emma, it was great getting to know you this past week! Hope you save enough money to come visit!!

Bainter Family Antics said...

Happy Birthday Emma. I'm with your mom, I may cry when my youngest graduates from primary. Luckily I still have a few years yet.

Grandpa Sid said...

Happy Birthday Emma
Love you lots,

Judy said...

Happy Birthday Emma. You are so beautiful and so grown up. Can't wait to see you again. I'm glad you liked the clothes. Love you.

Sarah said...

Cool. Hope you had a nice birthday.
R

Karimi said...

I'm so glad that you had a wonderful birthday! Have a great rest of the day!:)

emii said...

Hey, I just found your blog -- it's AWESOME! I love reading as well -- doesn't it ROK?! Oh, come and see my blog -- it's called Girlz 4 God =)

Rachel said...

I'm late reading this, but still wanted to say Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a really wonderful day. And I love the pictures of you. You're so cute!

happy mom said...

wow I don't even recognize you anymore! You don't look like Emma, you have to come and visit so I can see you again and get used to the older you!