Saturday, April 18, 2009

III"MMM BBAACCKK!!!

I'm back from Outdoor School!It was soo much fun! My counselor's names were Bumble Bee and Dew Drop.(They all have weird names and then at the end they tell us their real names!) The camp we went to was Trickle Creek! I was in the same cabin as all of my friends except one! I was soo happy that I have good luck! JK. We had different field study things to go to and we got different colored beads for each one. Blue bead=Water, Brown= soil, Green=plants,Red=animal. Then there are extra beads we got like our cabin unity bead for singing/dancing at campfire. We also got our glow in the dark bead for not speaking at all till the next morning, and we also got our Z bead which means we all went to bed on time and didn't talk, hence getting our ZZZ's. It was soo much fun and I think it would be awesome if I could go back and be a Counselor!=)

6 comments:

happy mom said...

that is so great that you have all had the opportunity to do that! I think being a counselor would be awesome! I will have to keep reading to see more info on all of it. Hey I hope you had a great Birthday! I love you and I am looking forward to the craft it forward! Is your family going to make a visit this summer?

Karimi said...

I'm really glad you had fun! I had alot of fun too!! :)

King Family said...

Sounds like a bunch of fun!

Tina said...

That does sound like fun . . . while reading it, I could hear your voice in my head! Still loving it!

The two old crows said...

Reading your blog makes me want to go back to school again. You get to do such neat things.

Chelsea said...

Cool blog! I love to read too. Would you consider checking out my blog at www.clubchea.blogspot.com?
KUTAW! (KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!)
<(-)3|$3@ (Chelsea)