Sunday, April 19, 2009

Craft it Forward!!2009

Here's the deal:

The first three people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.The catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and give the same offer to the first three commenter's who will also craft it forward.

1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make!

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It will be done this year.

4. You have no clue what it's going to be.

5. I reserve the right to make something extremely strange.

6. You must post a picture of what you win when you get it.

LET THE CRAFTING BEGIN!!

5 comments:

King Family said...

Hehe, I already, did this on your moms, so why not on yours too, I only have to post once. And im #1 on yours too! Yay!

Brooke S :) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emma said...

Thanks for your e-mail! I had to delete it though so that no one would look at my blog and just e-mail you at random. So that's why I deleted it. But I wrote it down so it's all good!

Sarah said...

hi emma.
I'm back from the beach.
Put me on for the crafty thing.
Rachel

Emma said...

So Brooke, your #2 on my crafting thing. So you have to put this on your blog!