Sunday, May 3, 2009

Schools Out!

School is going to be out on Monday and Tuesday this week because of swine flu. I'm happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy cause I get more time to read this really good series that I'm hooked on now thanks to Karimi(it's the Pendragon series, I finally made it to book 3). I'm sad because I only have a limited time left to see Karimi before she goes to Africa to visit family. She leaves around May 20, seems like a far off date but time has been flying by! But I'm also happy that I just get to spend time relaxing and hanging out with family. Oh! I just realized that the Worlds Fair is on Tuesday! I wonder if we're still having it. Hmm.

I forgot to mention, I MISS MY MOM!!!! She left last Tuesday and she is getting back on Wednesday and I really miss her!!!! I can't wait till she gets back! Well that's my update. Tell me something that has happened to you this last week or this week.

4 comments:

King Family said...

I sure hope school doesn't get canceled here. I only have 3 days left!! Im also going to Europe in a week!! Yay! I hope all goes well with the flu in Oregon.

Tina said...

I wonder what difference 2 days will make???? My kids are wishing school would be cancelled here!

Your mom will like knowing she is missed! All moms need a little time away though, hope she is having fun.

The two old crows said...

There are a couple of schools here that have been cancelled but for two weeks. It doesn't effect anyone here though.

Karimi said...

Yeah I'm glad that there isn't any school! I wonder what we will do for the WF project...actually we are leaving for Tanzania on the 30th, sorry I told you the wrong date....anyway I hope you have a fun 2 days of no school!!!