Saturday, May 30, 2009

Friends

Yesterday when I rode my bike with my friend, we went to her house while my mom was at the post office. We ended up having a water fight since it was 88 degrees outside!=) Then Rebecca(my friend that I rode bikes with) came over to my house for a sleep over! It was really fun! We made a star box and a cube. Then Sister Edlefsen and Kimmy came over to see if Hope, Jackie, Rebecca, and I wanted to play wall-ball at their house. It was like 8:30 or 9:00 when they came and asked so we played wall-ball in the street lights. It was really fun! We left at like 10:30 and then went to bed. In the morning we had cereal(Rebecca wanted cereal so i though ok=)) We then played Guitar Hero World Tour(GHWT) for about an hour. Then we went outside and jumped on the trampoline and then came in and made snow cones. They were really good!!=) Then Rebecca went home cause she had to do some chores and so did I. 2 hours later we went swimming and then went back to Rebecca's house. This time since we were in our swim suits we got wetter than we did last time. Then here I am after a shower and dinner. It was ALOT of fun!


p.s. Also Karimi left for Africa today! She's not going to get back till sometime in August. I'm going to miss her.=(

2 comments:

The two old crows said...

Oh to be young again.

happy mom said...

I want to go to Africa! lucky friend! that sounds like a lot of fun! sounds like you are having sleep overs every night!