Friday, May 22, 2009

Ruby Key

A book I'm reading that is really good is The Ruby Key. It is really really really good and I thought I share about it.


It's about Genna and Dan and their village is next to a forest where "nightlings" live. Their village is only outside from sun-up to sun-down then they go inside. Then the nightlings come out till the moon goes down. Genna and Dan go to the place where the nightlings live and bargain with their king so that their mother will not be sick anymore and that their father will come back and the their evil "uncle" will leave them alone. Well one of the slave nightlings tells them to ask for the ruby key also. So they do and to get all those things they have to find a boy named Doyati. Doyati has been hiding for over 100 years so they're going to have fun trying to find him.=)


I haven't finished it yet and so far they haven't found Doyati yet. But I think they're close.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds cool. I'll read it once I finish the billion books I'm reading at the moment.
R

Karimi said...

Yeah that sounds pretty cool! Maybe if I have time I might read it!!

Sydney said...

Sounds like a good book. Ummm..... Emma, how do you change the background of the blog again? I forgot.

Emma said...

You go to cutest blog on the block.com and pick a background, then you copy the suff that it tells you to, then you go to your lay-out and click add a gadget then you click on HTMLjava script and then you paste the stuff you copied then click save and walla!!=) If you want to change colors of your lettering and stuff you go to lay-out and click fonts and colors it's up at the top. =)

happy mom said...

okay that sounds good but scary, you like the sci-fi stuff huh?