Friday, May 15, 2009

Origami

I'm really into origami now. Today my teacher showed us how to make a origami star box. It was really fun and turns out looking pretty cool! I've already made 5 counting the 2 that she guided us through at school. I've learned how to make alot of things like the star box, a heart, a money bow, a jumping frog, a regular frog and one of those fortune teller one's. I don't know why but to me origami is really easy! My mom has some pretty cool square paper so I have alot of paper to choose from. Do any of you know how to make anything origami? I would like to try some new things.=)

7 comments:

The two old crows said...

That looks cool

Sarah said...

I used to, But I know a friend whose mother is from Japan. She has A LOT of paper and I really want to learn some from her. I learned some when I was 7, but I frogot it.

Rachel said...

I have no idea how. But I think that is so cool that you're learning.

Karimi said...

Yeah that is really cool! I saw you guys making that when I was walking past your room in the hallway.Sadly I have no idea how to make anything like that. Sorry.

Grandpa Sid said...

I can do the money bow, and a cubical paper balloon.

Fun.
The program is Sac. meeting usually ended up as a paper balloon in years gone by.

Tina said...

Yep . . . paper folding used to be the accepted sacrament meeting activity in our family! I used to love to do origami also . . . still would like it I'm sure! Your dad probably told you that we had a Japanese foreign exchange student that brought us paper and a book of instructions (that were all in Japanese!).

Sydney said...

I could teach you to make more things if you want:)