Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Acctual Worlds Fair

Last night was the worlds fair! It started at 6 but I didn't get there until 6:35! I got there late because our hometeacher came and didn't leave till then so yeah. Then it ended at 7, and when we got there our teacher told us that we didn't have to stay for the whole time, so I think that alot of people left early. It was really boring. No joke. Me and my mom and dad looked around and then left, it was really really boring! Sorry no pictures. And sorry I haven't blogged in a while there was just nothing to blog about.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Well looks like you will be getting 3 presents. So are you glad that my Dad came over??

young family said...

Yes, we are very glad your dad came over. We enjoyed visiting with him, and look foreward to many more visits.

George

Karimi said...

Yes Emma it was very boring! If I had known that we could left. I would have left earlier!! Anyway some projects were fun to look at, like Mia's and Elizabeth with the food!! I also really liked yours too!!

happy mom said...

you got to go to the worlds fair! how great!