Monday, December 22, 2008

Mountain of Snow



Me and Jackie climbed to the top of a HUGE mountain of snow that my dad made. Let me tell you it was not easy! Jackie(being the heavy person that she is)ruined the mountain so it doesn't look like a mountain anymore.Just Kidding! I swear I got two tons of snow in my boot after we got to the top! Once my foot sank into the snow and it went up to my knee!

Oh and how my dad made it was he shoveled the driveway and all the snow that he shoveled went into many piles but this one was the biggest out of them all. It was really fun!=)

Oh and there's 3 more days till Christmas!!!YEAH!!!!

6 comments:

Tina said...

You two are good-lookin chicks!

young family said...

You should have put a picture of you jumping on here, those are hilarious!

This one is way cute, you concured the hill :)

I am glad someone is enjoying the snow ;)

Rachel said...

Emma, you are just too cute! I really love reading your blog. And your comment about Jackie (although mean & untrue) was hilarious. You sound like me & my sisters. I'm glad you're able to enjoy all of the mountains of snow you're getting.

The two old crows said...

You are making me sooooo jealous. You are both are just tooooo cute.

Judy said...

Emma I am glad you are enjoying the snow since I understand you prayed for it!

King Family said...

I love the picture! Fun Fun!