Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!=)

It snowed!!I went tubing with Jackie and her friend Bailey and Dunna(I think that's how you spell it). It was really fun. Me and Tayler decided to make a wall of snow, we got pretty far but then we decided to go inside.
Since it snowed alot church got canceled. Also school got canceled. If it snows again tomorrow(which they're forcasting that it will)we'll probably get out of school on Tuesday too. And then it supposed to snow on Wednesday and Thursday. So we'll probably get out of school all week.
In this picture I'm just messing around with the snow on the car. The snow felt really cool because it was a powder. I hope it will snow some more so we can go tubing again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great blog, but it's loading a little slow for your readers. You should take a internet speed test and check your connection.

<---<---<---<---<---
Free Internet Speed Test
--->--->--->--->--->

Rachel said...

I love the snow, too! And I'm jealous of the tubing--I haven't done that forever. I'm looking forward to sledding with Lance this year (now I have an excuse to play in the snow again).

And that weird comment about your blog loading slow...don't know where it came from, but it's not true. Your blog loaded fine. :)

The two old crows said...

Snow is soooo much fun. The Bainters wish it would snow here so they could get out of school. The speed thing is on the other end. I wouldn't try the test it could be a qimmick.

Tina said...

You will have a really long Christmas break if that happens!! Yes, your blog loaded fine . . . that person is trying to get your business . . . not a good thing!

young family said...

The snow is fun!! I am glad you still love it. I on the other hand could do without it. It is no fun to drive in :(