Saturday, December 20, 2008

It Just Keeps Snowing,and Snowing!

Today we got up 10 1/2! The snow is powdery and is the perfect snow for tubing although we didn't go tubing today.Here are some pictures.

This is the tree in our side yard I thought it looked kind of cool.

This is the build up of snow that my dad scraped of the driveway and into the grass.
Here's the 10 1/2 inches in our backyard on the deck.(or remains of the deck=)
Jackie says that the News says we're supposed to get another 6-10 inches tonight. I hope this doesn't turn into an ice age!=}
p.s.As I was typing this Jackie announced that we now have over 11 inches. In the morning the snow will probably covering the ruler completely!!

7 comments:

Tina said...

Oh my gosh! That is soooo cool!! That is really weird for your area isn't it?

So sad your sick!

Sydney said...

Hey! Check our blog about our snow problem. We got about a foot of snow and about one and a half feet in the ditches on the streets. We are prisoners of our own house right now.

Sydney said...

Emma,

BTW, I am always typing my blog 1 hour after you've finished typing your blog.

Your cuz,
Syd

The two old crows said...

wow That is sweet. I haven't seen snow like that since I was a child. Living in La Grande, Ore we used to get snow like that in the winter.
We are still just getting rain and it is a little icy this morning. I don't know whether we will get to church or not.

Rachel said...

Wow, you really are having an ice age! Hopefully there will be an end to the snow eventually. Get feeling better so you can have some fun with the snow!

Bainter Family Antics said...

Man, of man are we ever jealous!!!!

King Family said...

Fun! You guys got a lot more than we did. We got about 8 inches where we live in the valley. There were places that got just as much as you though. Crazy!