Thursday, December 18, 2008

T is for...

Rachel tagged me and I have to say all the things I like but they have to start with T. At least for me anyway.

Tayler- Tayler is a goofball. He is always making me laugh.

T.V- T.V is good when your bored. I basicly just like to watch movies of the t.v though.

Tony Hawk Downhill Jam- this is a game for the Wii, it's a skate board game and it's really fun!

True to the Faith-this is a book that discusses alot of things that have to do with church. It's really good.
(boy is T hard)

Trees-boy do I love trees. they give us paper, toilet paper, and did I mention paper?

Teeth!!- I like teeth. This way I can eat my food!!

Tooth Brushes-tooth brushes are good so I can brush my teeth.

(umm)Trees with snow on them!-this is good because if there's snow on the trees there would have to be snow on the ground to so then I can play in it!

Thanksgiving-FEAST!!(which means FOOD!!)

Turkey-its food!

That's all I can think of. If you want to try this tag then comment on my blog to tell me and I'll assign you a letter! Believe me it's harder than you think!

8 comments:

Tina said...

go ahead . . . give me a letter. . . I'm always looking for new blogging ideas! You thought of some great "t" words!

Rachel said...

You're right, it is harder than you think, but you came up with some great ones.

Emma said...

okay you can have the letter G. Hope you can come up with some good things. Think hard!

Emma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sydney said...

Yeah of all of those choices, I would pick the food choices from Thanksgiving. Remember what happened two years ago? Heh heh. Inside joke!

-Sydney

Tina said...

Hey Emma, are there any rules . . . . like how many items you need to come up with?

The two old crows said...

I liked everything you came up with. It is harder than you think.

Emma said...

You have to come up with 10 things I think. Yeah 10 things that start with the letter that I gave you.