Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sick..=(

I am currently sick with a cough and a sore throat.It really stinks because since I'm sick I can't go play in the snow, and go tubing(which is my favorite thing to do in the snow). And what really bummed me out was that my friend Rebecca asked if I could spend the night at her house and I couln't because I was sick.=( This is my second time being sick this winter. Once right before Thanksgiving(but I got better for Thanksgiving) and now right before Christmas, maybe I'm allergic to holidays.(NOT EVEN!!)

Then there's nothing to blog about because we can't go anywhere beacause of snow. So I will probably blog about weird stuff because there's nothing to blog about.


Merry Christmas!! And a Happy New Year!!=)

4 comments:

The two old crows said...

I'm sorry you are sick. That is no fun I know. I have had some of the Bainter kids home sick during the last two weeks. Some with sore throats, others with upset stomachs.

Sydney said...

Too bad your sick. I wish I could invite you to our house, but we can't even get out of the driveway. Hope you feel better.

Your cuz,
Syd

Emma said...

Maybe we can just park on the side of the road and walk down the driveway to your house!heheheh

King Family said...

Im sorry you were sick. I wasn't doing much either because I got my tonsils out a day before you posted this.