Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sea World and Georgia

Sunday was our last day at Disney World! We went around to all the parks and rode our favorite rides :) While in the Magic Kingdom, I found a fantastic sundress, and I decided to buy it; so, I went up to the cashier (my mom came with me) and he was extremely friendly. He asked us where we were from (which seems to be the favorite question here in Disney World haha), so we told him Oregon. He then proceeded to ask us "What's in Oregon?" ... Hmmm.. what IS in Oregon??? I told him waterfalls, my mom told him trees and then told him "well WE'RE in Oregon.." "Which makes it better" I said lol. During this conversation, he had put the dress in the bag without ringing it up so we were like SWEET a free dress! I told the cashier, that   it did say "Free" on the price tag, and he of course looked at me like I was crazy, but he pulled out the price tag, and lo and behold it DID say free on it! He told us that since that was false advertising, he would give us 20% off :) Such a nice guy :) After this conversation my mom asked me if I thought he was had been flirting with me or with her. I told her me cause it's less creepy.. ;)

ANYWAYS!! Monday was our day of rest :) We got to sleep in, and just lounge around all day. We all went swimming and then Tayler and I came back up to the room while Hope and Mom did laundry. I got to skype with two of my amazing friends, Rachel and Hannah! :D Which btw Rachel, we need to do again cause I swear I couldn't hear you guys half the time lol. 

Tuesday we checked out of our resort and headed off to Sea World!! It was super super hot, so we ended up just going to 3 shows and then leaving. First show we went to was a Dolphin Show! :)

Dophin Stadium

did I mention that I love dolphins??

ok, so I have ALWAYS wanted to ride dolphins like this!!! It reminds me of the Little Mermaid :)

All jumping together :D

Manatee's are like the laziest marine animals that I have ever seen! I think the only time I
saw one move was when it went up to get some air, and then it just sunk back down...

Turtle :D

Next show that we went to was a Killer Whale show :)

tricks :)

I'm always impressed by how trained these animals are! Maybe I should become
 a Marine Biologist? :)

Mamma Whale and her baby Shamu :)
Last but not least was the Sea Lion and Otter show :)  It was hilarious :)

Inspecting the ship 

Clyde (the sealion) being a goof :) 

Clyde and Seymore! 

First time I've ever seen a walrus and it was HUGE!
After Sea World we were back in the car and headed for Savannah Georgia :) Apparently the city of Savannah is haunted. So I of course dreamed about ghosts haha. This morning we headed out to see some cool houses and historical places.

The driveway for a plantation house. We were going to go tour it but it was too expensive for not
staying the whole day.


Green-Meldrim House which is in Madison Square :) For all you who don't know, this was
and pretty famous place during/after? the Civil War


Drayton Hall which is a plantation house.
We are now in North Carolina!! We are gonna be here till Monday I think and then it's off to Maryland to see pretty much the whole family on my Dad's side! I'm excited :)

3 comments:

Rachel Mcgee said...

Totally think that guy was flirting with you. :)
We definitely need to skype again! Plus in the two days since we skyped you a LOT has happened. You know... :). Emilee gets back on Saturday night so maybe sometime after then if we want her there too. But then we probably will have the boys there too...

The two old crows said...

I'm excited also.

Tina said...

We are excited too! We were in Savannah on Halloween day and that night we went on a "ghost" tour. They take their ghosts pretty seriously there! We didn't see anything, darn!