Saturday, August 11, 2012

More Disney World :)

Ready for some more of Disney World adventures? That's what i thought ;) So today and yesterday we went to the other 3 parks: Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and the Epcot Center. Yesterday we started the day off with an amazing safari. I seriously felt like I was in Africa :)

some cool orange deer looking thing.. lol can't remember the name of it

Rhino!!! (in the back laying down, being lazy)

I know it's hard to tell but that right there, is a row of Hippos!  I think there was like
7 or 8 of them right in a row

Alligator :) (or maybe crocodile?? ...)

Termite Mound 

Giraffe right up next to the road!

Mamma and daddy elephant with their baby :) 


Silver back Gorilla! (haha i kept thinking about Tarzan while i was looking at him)

cool statue..

It's funny cuz right after Tayler was talking about how lame the Yeti was, we saw
this sign :)
When it started to get super super hot we decided to go cool off and watch a bird show. I thought it was gonna be kinda lame but I actually really liked it!

Bald Eagle named Hope

At dinner, there were these weird "Environmentally Safe" paper straws. I have found out
 that I really don't like paper straws.. after a while they start to get soft and the whole time
your drinking, you taste paper... 

I totally love this ride!!! For this ride, your in an elevator and you shoot up to the top and they open a window
so you can see out around the rest of the park, and then you drop down, and back up, and then fall ect.

Mayan looking temple :)
(Hope, Tayler and I are on the steps going up to the temple. Hope is in a blue shirt,
Tayler's in orange and I am in yellow and gray.)

I think this was in France

Germany :) or maybe this was the France one?? lol I'm so tired.. and it's hard to keep track
of all the different places and things you see
One more day of Disney World, then we're going to Sea World, and then up to North Carolina :)

3 comments:

The two old crows said...

wow do you guys ever rest? Sounds like a lot of fun. Keep the photos coming, I love them.

Tina said...

NEAT! North Carolina is only a few hours away from US!!!!

Emma said...

Haha nope Gradma :) We haven't rested for like 2 weeks!
I know Aunt Tina!! I'm super excited to see you guys! It's been forever :)