Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm back from Utah!

After we went camping with Uncle Russ,Aunt Jenni,Krissie, Katie,Daniel,Cody,Kellie and Kara and Aunt Judy, me and Tayler went to Nevada with them while Aunt Judy stayed to help move. We were in Nevada for a week having tons of fun! Then Krissie and Katie drove us to G&G's house. We went to Lagoon and then the cabin. At the cabin, we did rope climbing, karaoke,the swing and movies! It was alot of fun. Trevor, my cousin, broke his ankle the first day rock climbing. Then at the end of the week I found out that my cousin Ty died. So we went to Delta for church on Sunday. Then we hung out with family for a while until the viewing. Then of course we went to the viewing. Then on Monday we went to the funeral. It was really really sad.

Dad said that in a couple of months we might go back to Delta to hang out with them! I'm excited 'cause hanging out with Akayleigha is really fun! Well hanging out with all of them is fun but Akayleigha is my age so it's funner to hang out with her.

I will post pictures sometime soon!

4 comments:

The two old crows said...

Sounds like you had a great time in Utah and Nevada.

young family said...

I'm glad we are all home again!

Sarah said...

I hope you had fun. WE missed you on Sunday.

Brooke S :) said...

Well I'm glad you had a really good time, though I think you should've came and visited me! :) I'm sorry that you're cousin died.