Thursday, August 20, 2009

School shopping!

Yesterday we went school shopping clothes edition! But before we did that we had to go to this place to get our car fixed. It took 3 hours!!! It felt like way longer though. Then we went to game stop to get Tayler a late birthday gift, he was there to pick it out though so it wasn't a surprise. Then we went to Wal*Mart. I didn't get anything at Wal*Mart because I didn't see anything that I liked. So then we went to JcPenny. I found everything there! The sucky part was that I'm an extra small and alot of the shirts didn't have any. But I still found alot! There was a really big sale going on, buy 1 get 1 for 1 dollar. Even with the Jackets, so it was pretty awesome. Today we are going to Freddies to get shoes! Yeah for school shopping!=)

3 comments:

Karimi said...

Wow that sounds like fun!! I'm sorry about your car problem, that sure didnt sound like fun

The two old crows said...

sounds like great sales and fun.

Sarah said...

What happened to your car? Have fun shopping. I love shopping. I don't go school shopping often though.