Friday, August 28, 2009

Pictures

Here they are, the pictures I promised.




This is the craft it forward gift I received. My Aunt Heidi made the necklace and the bracelet for me. Really cute huh!




This is Brooke's apron. There are cakes on it because it's probably going to get to her around her birthday.

Just a close up on a cake


This is Halley's apron. I don't know if she like grapes and purple at all, but there was a limited towel section so yeah. A close up on the button's that are at the top of the apron

A better picture of the cluster of grapes at the bottom


This is Rachel's apron. This was the first one I did.

The sunflower.

The buttons on the top of this one are flowers!=)

I hope you guys will like the aprons that I made for you! I'll get them to you as soon as I can.

5 comments:

The two old crows said...

I love your necklace and bracelet from Heidi.

I think you did great on your aprons. Everyone will love them.

Judy said...

What a cute idea. I love the aprons. they are darling. After seeing all of the fun craft ideas i am sad that i didn't comment and win.

Tina said...

Very nice work Emma!!!

Karimi said...

Wow those are really good!! You are really really good!! I love the necklace!!

King Family said...

I love the apron, thank you! I am going to get it posted very very soon!