Monday, September 7, 2009

school

I start 7th grade on Thursday, and I am soo ready! I have all of my school shopping done(for now!). I have practiced opening locks getting ready for my locker.I know what I'm going to wear on the first day. I have my binder all set up except for one thing. What else is there to do? I'm sooo ready to get out of my house because I have run out of ideas to keep myself entertained. I have my locker buddy set in mind. This is going to be my first year of 7 periods(I'm used to just a homeroom). Also my first year of a locker. Oh and NO RECESS! I didn't really like recess. All last year I spent recess in the library because there is NOTHING for me to do outside on the playground. I went outside on the few days that it was sunny and warm and talked with Karimi or just walked around with her. So I can't say I'm going to miss recess. I'm pretty nervous about school though. When I get the same response, "Oh your going to be fine." or "After the first week your going to be wondering why you were nervous at all!" or "Your going to love it there, there's nothing to be worried about." I think that's all the ones she's said to me. This happens every year when I get a new school because I'm moving up. I'm sure it will be the same when I go into High School. But other than being nervous, I'm really,really excited!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Cool. I start school sometime this week since I am homeschooled. I hope you like middle school.

The two old crows said...

Oh you poor girl. I do remember when I started at Jr High and had 7 periods. It was scary for the first week and then after I knew where every classroom was and how long it took and I didn't need roller skates I was just fine and so be you.

Tina said...

I would be nervous!!! I also hated recess, and spent the time in the library . . . I thought I was the only one!

Karimi said...

Yeah I really didnt like recess either!! And I AM SO ready for school!!

its just Jeri... said...

Cool Blog Emma- it was fun to see you this summer- you all are sooo grown up!!