Sunday, September 20, 2009

Title

So now that I've gotten into the swing of things everything is great! I love going to school and not just hangin' round the house doing nothing. The school is still confusing but since I'm on a schedule, I have the same classes everyday so I know where they all are now. I don't like homework though. That is probably one of the only things I hate about school. Especially now that I have 7 classes!



This is the perfect picture to show what I mean!


I should post a map of the school on here so you guys can see what I mean. I'm sure you guys understand how confusing it is but I want you guys to actually see a map 'cause then you will completely understand.


Oh and thank goodness for lockers! They are AMAZING! This is basically what our lockers look like except we have combination locks and there is no handle. After you do your combo you push in and turn till it tightens and then pull out. It's pretty annoying sometimes, especially when you have sweaty hands cause then you can't get a good enough grip on it. So lockers are not feared any more they are my friend!

5 comments:

The two old crows said...

you poor girl on the homework. I do like the picture. Sometimes I thought like that too when I was in school.

Sarah said...

I have no idea what homework feels like, but I'll go with your way of thinking for that part of public school.

Karimi said...

Yeah I hate homework too! And since we have 7 classes it can really become a burden.

emii said...

hey emma
i just found ur blog :) yeah, im in year 7 too, and we get WAY too much homework..

luv,emii

King Family said...

Boo for homework. I graduate college this spring and will never have homework again! Muah hah hah hah!

But for now.. Im with you. I hate homework!