Sunday, July 19, 2009

Camping

We are going to be going camping with my Uncle Russ,Aunt Jenni, Aunt Judy, Krissie, Katie and her boyfriend, Cody, Kellie and Kara! I can't wait! We are going to be going to a state park called Cape Lookout! My mom told me that it's really close to the beach. Hopefully it's going to be warm and not cold. They are going to get here tomorrow evening, I think, and then we are going to go camping Tuesday-Friday. I'm really really excited, cause I love camping , AND I haven't seen my cousins for a really long time!

3 comments:

The two old crows said...

If that is where you are going it is really pretty. You guys have a great time.

Tina said...

Camping is fun . . . . we are going for one night tomorrow!

Sarah said...

I can't believe you are already moving. We will have to get together soon.
Rachel