Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Girls Camp

Last week I went to Girls Camp! It was really fun! Our theme was "Hearts Knit Together As One". We did Y.W Value Olympics so each cabin was from a different continent,or country. I was in England. It was AWESOME!! My YCL's were really fun and I made alot of new friends! The time was flying by so I think Girls Camp should be longer that 5 days. I think that Campfire and Rec. was my favorite part. Then the sunday after we got back from G.C after church we went camping at LL Stub Stewart State park. It was really nice and fun! The cabins were small but it didn't seem that small when you were inside. We came home tuesday morning. I had alot of fun hanging out with my family and going on hikes,cookig smores, and eating alot of food!=)


This morning me and Jackie went on a bike ride. It was nice because it was already warm outside even though it was only 7:00. My dad told me that it is supposed to get 90 or warmer this entire week! I'm really happy!=)

4 comments:

The two old crows said...

How fun. I can remember girls camp. I loved it.

Tina said...

Glad you had fun! Seems like you are keeping busy!

Grandpa Sid said...

I am soooo glad you are happy, you are a wonderful granddaughter.

Love You
Grandpa Young.

Sarah said...

We went camping at stubb stewart a month ago. I hope you had fun.