Monday, July 2, 2012

June

Lot's happened in June that i never got around to blogging about, so i'm gonna do that now :) So in the beginning of June my grandparents and my cousin Jaxon came up to Oregon (from Utah) and we went and stayed at a resort in Seaside. We had a lot of fun and got some really cool shells :)
Sand dollars :)

Jaxon cleaning his shells

Lot's of those cool spiral shells and i found 2 tiny sand dollars!
i didn't even know there were tiny sand dollars!

At the top of the Astoria Column

Tide pools at Cannon Beach


Jaxon :)

OH! and we also rode these "Fun Cycles." Instead of steering with
a wheel, you lean to steer... if that makes any sense
 This last week, my sister Jackie and my Aunt Judy drove up from Utah and stayed until this morning. It was fun having them here :)
We went to Haag lake

I painted Jackie's nails

they are "Ruffle" nails :)

we also went to the Portland Rose Garden's 


I actually remember the name of this one! It's the SEXY REXY :)

We found this creepy spider in one of the flowers.. i hate spiders

i wanna call these bleeding heart flowers but i know that's not what they are..
That's all for now :)

1 comment:

The two old crows said...

I love the sexy rose. It sounds like you have started the summer with lots of fun. You take beautiful photos. Love the nails, can hardly wait until you do mine in August.