Tuesday, November 12, 2019

One Month

Height: about 22 1/4 inches
Weight: 8 lbs 14.9 oz

Our little Blake is one month old!! I can't believe how fast it has gone by. Even though I've never been more tired in my whole life, I wouldn't want it any other way! Isaac and I just love our little man. 

Blake loves to be held by anyone and everyone. He'll sleep okay if I lay him down, but he'll sleep longer if he's held during the day. At night he sleeps for about 3 hours at a time in his crib, which is pretty nice! He likes his play mat and will stare at the animals hanging over his head. He does not like his swing and will cry after about 10 minutes of being in it. He also does not like being dressed or undressed, unless I can get it done fast enough, he gets pretty upset. Blake loves lights and looking around when he's on my chest. Tummy time goes pretty well, but he's usually hungry when we're doing it so it doesn't last too long before he's just over it and ready to eat. Overall, Blake is such a good baby and I am so thankful for him! 


No comments: