Friday, May 17, 2019

February 2019

The month of February was an exciting one! My oldest sister Hope was due with her baby girl at the end of the month, but due to a family history of going early, we were all on the edge of our seats waiting to hear any changes to indicate her going into labor. My mom tries to be there for the birth of all her grandchildren, and since I'm not in school or working right now I planned to go with her.

What I didn't know however, was that little miss Georgie (Hope's baby) liked to play tricks on us. Saturday the 2nd, my mom texted me to start prepping my luggage to go to Utah because we might end up going in the near future. So I figured I would just pack all the clothing I was going to take and then just leave the toiletries for last minute packing. Thank goodness I did, because the next day my mom told me that we were heading to Utah! So we started our long drive to Hope and George's house where we got to stay for the whole month because Georgie decided not to come until her due date!

We had a fun month hanging out with family, and hopefully didn't get in Hope and George's way too much! :)

Frado's waiting for some leftover milk. This was our morning routine :) 

Made no-bake cookies and Grayson was a little
overzealous licking the spoon afterwards!

Mom, Judy and Heidi all going down on the sled together! 

There were a lot of kitty cuddles :) 

And a lot of puzzles


 We also played with Facebook filters a lot! 


And then finally the day (or should I say night) arrived! 



Little Georgie Bea is adorable and loved so much already! 



No comments: