Saturday, January 14, 2017

Isaac & Emma Darrah

Isaac and I got married on December 17th, 2016 in the Portland Oregon Temple. It was so magical! I am so grateful to be married, and to have such an amazing family that made all my wedding dreams come true! Everything was perfect.
<3 everything="" nbsp="" p="" perfect="" was="">
Back in November, Isaac and I got some wedding pictures taken because you just never know what the weather is going to be like in December in Oregon. Rain? Snow? All is possible haha. Plus, we wanted pictures in front of the temple without the nativity in the reflection pool.





Always got to have at least on goofy picture, am I right?? :)


My Prince Charming!<3 td="">


Here are the pictures we had taken by my wonderful Uncle Marc on the day of the wedding :)

It was snowing when we walked out the doors! Super magical! 




Isaac's best friend Hayden helping him out with his boutonniere 

Loved my bouquet!

All the family that came to see us! 

Love our grandparents. They are amazing people

The Darrah Family

The Young/Kinsman Clan

Bridesmaids and Groomsmen! I think it's funny that Tayler is the nonconformist in this picture ;)
Way to be Tayler! Lol!

All my beautiful bridesmaids! 

This is one of my favorite pictures!<3 td="">


Look how white everything is! Winter wonderland for sure :) 


Isaac and his groomsmen :)

So grateful for our parents and all that they did and do for us :)



We did a hot chocolate bar! Shout out to all the wonderful women in our ward who helped behind
make the scenes to make this possible



So glad that Pinterest is around to make all these cute saying for us all ;)




My amazing grandparents <3 td="">

The reception was so beautiful. My mom is so amazing for putting it all together! 


One of my cute nephews :)

Cutting the cake! 


Yum!
Car decorating time!

                                         






And we are living happily ever after!

No comments: