Thursday, May 3, 2012

Update! :)

Soooooooo i of course did my nails quite a bit and i must say i am quite proud of myself!! I tried some new things out and had lots of fun with it!! For mutual this week the Mia Maids got to do manicures and it was super fun!!! i did my friend Rachel and Alyssa's nails! That was a new experience too, i hardly ever do anyone else's nails!! i think i did alright tho ;)
i call this my curly-cue-thingy nails ;) i used a paint pen for the curly-cue
on my nails and it was SOOO much easier than trying to use a little
brush!

paper airplane nails!!!! the little flight path was harder to do than i thought..
lol

a close up of the paper plane :)


my abstract nails!! i used tape to get the squiggly line, and i was
having problems cutting the tape so they are all totally different..
oh well!! i still think they turned out cool ;)
We had a BEAUTIFUL weekend a couple weeks ago, so on Sunday, Hope still had to top off her Jeep Wrangler so she took me to Seaside! :D It was super fun and the water felt aMaZiNg!! :)
Walking to the water :)


Hope being a lame-o and not getting in the water (she's in the pink shirt)

in the water!!!!! since it was so hot, the water didn't feel as cold :)

waves!! i wanted to go out further but i hate wearing wet jeans
so i decided to just go to my knees.

My funny looking burn that i got on my arm from the tulip festival! lol i had
my jacket sleeve pulled up half way up my forearm.. oh and i had a hair tie on
my wrist so i have TWO funny lines hahaha :)
I have been doing this bun a lot lately! you just pull your hair up into a
high ponytail and then twist your hair around the pony tail and secure
with bobby pins! :) i <3 it!
You are now up to date on my life ;) OH! and i literally JUST finished doing my nails again so i'll have to post pics soon!

2 comments:

The two old crows said...

I love your nails and the pictures at Seaside.

Rachel Mcgee said...

My nails are awesome. You did amazing. I love the paper airplanes. :)