Monday, May 14, 2012

Fun stuff :D

I had felt like I had done a lot of stuff so far this month, but then when I went to put the pictures on here for all you lovely and amazing people, that feeling diminished. Ever happened to you? Maybe I just need to take more pictures haha. I guess you don't realize how much (or how little) you do until you go to blog about it. 

Anyways!! Earlier this month I hiked Saddle Mountain with my Mom and sister Hope. It was a lot of fun and definitely a workout! This hike is uphill practically the whole way so yeah, I was just a little tired when we finally got to the top ;) When I went to my sister's house last week, we decided that we need to go on a lot of hikes so that we can get me in shape for Trek (Pioneer Trek) this summer and break in my hiking boots that I have to wear on Trek.. 
All of us almost to the top
Last Saturday there was a Stake Dance in Beaverton so a couple of my friends came over and we got ready together! It was a ton of fun! This was my first dance and the theme was "Hawaiian".. Nobody dressed up Hawaiian or anything but the whole gym was decorated with flowers and grass skirts ect. 


Me and my friend Tess! We were trying to jump together but we couldn't
get it right so I of course am laughing :) 

From left to right: Alyssa (she came to my house to get ready too!) Rachel, Olivia and me :)
yes i know we're in the bathroom but it was the only
place light enough haha
More nails...
I tried zebra nails again... haha these were the one's i had JUST finished after my last
blog

Stripes with splatter paint! 
I never know how to end my blog posts! I have always had problems with endings! In essay's concluding paragraphs are the hardest for me!!! Maybe I'm just weird... ? lol Food for thought ;)

1 comment:

Lora said...

I love your nails :) especially the splattered ones ;)

Saddle mountain was a killer hike. I think tomorrow's hike to look out point will be a breeze compared to that one :)