Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tagged by Aunt Tina

Okay so I got tagged by Aunt Tina a while ago but I haven't been able to get around to it till now so here i go.



8 of my favorite T.V shows are:

1.iCarly

2.Full House

3. Reba

4.Sponge Bob(this is just one I watch because I'm running out of shows)

5.Wizards of Waverly Place

6.Suite Life on Deck

7.Suite Life of Zack & Cody

8.Sabrina the Teenage Witch(again one I just watch cause I can't think of anything else)



8 favorite Restaurants

1.Red Robins

2.Juan Colorado's

3.Thai Elephant

4.Pasta Pronto

5.Macaroni Grill

6.Ummm...???

7.Red Lobster

8.Olive Garden



8 things that happened yesterday

1. I went to school

2.I read a book

3.it rained

4.i rode bikes to school with Rebecca

5.I was nominated to be a New Student Greeter

6.it rained

7.it rained some more

8.it rained harder



8 things I look forward to.


1.going home (when I'm at school)

2.reading (if I have a good book)

3.playing with my friends at school

4.the Twilight movie

5.Seeing if any of you have new posts

6.the weekends

7.sunny days

8.Christmas

8 things on my wish list(oh boy!)


1.Ummm...

2.Peace


3.People my age to stop saying bad words

4.Well...

5. I don't really have a wish list


6.Oh!! I wish my friend Brooke didn't move away

7.That people in my school


8.weren't mean =)

8 people I tag: Julie,Stacey,Grandma,Grandpa,Aunt Heidi,McKay,Aunt Judy,and Aunt Jenni.
You guys better do this!=)

2 comments:

Tina said...

Thank you Emma for answering the tag! It makes me happy that you look for new posts . . . it'll keep me going a while longer! I look for your posts also!

The two old crows said...

Emma I have already done this!!!!!
Love your answers