Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stuff











So since it's almost Thanksgiving I decided to change my background. I thought it was pretty cute so I chose it. It also reminded me of how I used to draw turkeys.
Also I just wanted to know what you guys were doing for Thanksgiving. Are you doing anything different? Are you going to someone elses house (like I am). Just what are you doing.

You guys need to comment on my blog! I've only been getting my mom Aunt Tina and Grandma commenting on my blog! So I'm just PLEASE comment on my blog more often!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


4 comments:

Tina said...

Comments are awesome aren't they!!! So you've got to comment on mine also . . . you rub my back, I'll rub yours . . . you know what I mean?

Thanksgiving . . . we are going to Aunt Trudy's, and then we plan on making gingerbread houses after dinner. Fun FUN!!!

Love your posts!

The two old crows said...

I love your new background. Yep Tina might be going to Trudy's for thanksgiving but they are eating over here

Rachel said...

Cute background. I love the turkeys. :) And we are going to Mike & Kelli's with Ruth Ann & Thom for Thanksgiving. We can't wait to see them! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

King Family said...

Im going to Ryan's house for Thanksgiving. Then off to a movie.. I don't know which one yet but Im trying to convince him to see Twilight with me.

And I agree with my mom.. you should comment on my blog too :)