Sunday, September 7, 2008

School

Sorry I don't have any pictures of my first day of school.But i LOVE my new teacher (Mrs.Sanford) she is soooo much fun! I also have a new music teacher who is going to be teaching us how to play the guitar and he is a ton of fun. On my first day of school we had music, so when we got to his classroom we walk in to find that he had his amps there and was ready to blow our ears away! Let me tell ya it was LOUD! He played a few songs for us and he is rally good!!! Mrs.Sanford practically just had a buch of games planned for us on our first day and it was a bunch of fun! My second day of school was also a whole bunch of fun but we had to take a math quiz to find out want we remembered and i didn't remember much. So over all my first 2 days of school were a blast!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Good! I'm kinda jealous . . . I think it would be fun to go back to school. Enjoy it while you are there.

young family said...

I'm glad you are having fun, your teacher sounds awesome, and since you are such a great student I am sure she will love you also.