Thursday, October 14, 2021

4 Months

Height:
Weight: ~14.8 lbs

Likes:
Bath
Lion toy
Songs
TV
Her swing

Dislikes:
Being tired and hungry 🤣

Emberlee is a happy little girl! I remember Blake was a lot like this as well where basically the only time he cried was when he was tired or hungry and Emberlee is exactly the same! It's a blessing to have such happy babies that's for sure. She loves singing and squealing; she's definitely gotten louder this month! She has figured out how comfy her crib is and takes 2 solid naps in it as well as sleeping a lot better at night again. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Emma,
This morning I decided to give the Blogger a look. and low and behold I found that you have been blogging! Your pictures are so wonderful and your children are so beautiful. What a treat for me. I love you so much.

Grandpa Sid