Tuesday, March 27, 2012

More Nails and HUNGER GAMES!!!

So, I have tried 3 more designs on my nails! Plaid, frogs, and water marbling :) 
Plaid with blue as base color and black,white and silver sparkle stripes

Frog's :) cute right?

Water Marbling-didn't turn out like I hoped but, still looks cool :)

I went and saw The Hunger Games on Friday (the morning after it came out) with Emilee, Adam, and Jacob Woodward, Beth Peña, Jessica Beady and her little brother :) I read the books and totally LOVED them, so it goes without saying that I was SUPER psyched for the movie to come out!!! The movie was AMAZING! :D I really liked it! I'm not sure if I would have enjoyed it as much if I hadn't read the books though. I've seen this move twice now and loved it the second time too :) Definitely worth the wait!

P.S. I'm team Peeta ;)

4 comments:

emii said...

twice? sweet! we're still planning our second time.:P AAHHH!!! i love peeta AND gale!!

ooh, since you're really awesome at doing nails and you're into the hunger games... there's a tutorial on youtube and it teaches you to do "katniss" nails. pretty cool. :D

The two old crows said...

I love your nails.

Brooke S :) said...

EMMA!!!!! I haven't talked to you in forever!!! i miss you so much! And yes hunger Games! <3 PEETA-Josh Hutcherson <3

Emma said...

Brooke!! :D I know we need to talk more! I miss you too! You need to come up to Oregon again! lol ikr? Josh Hutcherson = AMAZING