Sunday, January 17, 2010

Movie!!

Ok, so your probably thinking, "Another movie post? Does this girl have a life besides books and movies?" But oh well. I really really want to see the movie The Lightning Thief! The books were amazing and I just can't wait! I think it's going to be an awesome movie. It comes out on Presidents Day, which is February 16th right? So it's coming up and I'm pretty psyched for it! I also want to see Sherlock Holmes but not as much as I want to see this one.



And here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk-dTvUQjzc&annotation_id=annotation_461942&feature=iv

10 comments:

King Family said...

Fun stuff! It is sometimes hard to do things when it is cold outside, so I understand you liking books and movies!

Sarah said...

It was coming out on the 12th. At least I thought it was. The 16th is my birthday, so I don't really care. You should come with Emilee and me.
Rachel

Emma said...

That would be totally awesome! I would love to go with you and Emilee! Thanks for invitin me Rachel!

Bainter Family Antics said...

We are looking forward to seeing it too.

Tina said...

Books and movies are GREAT activities!!!

Tina said...

Oh! Are you saving your pennies to come visit us still????? We'd love to have you!!

Rachel said...

Thanks for another book idea. :) Books always make me excited for movies coming out!

~Cara~ said...

Hi, my name is Cara, I'm a new follower.
I have a sister, her name is Sharayah, she joined this program that the more followers you get, the more money donated to Childrens Hospitals. Could you please follow her? She ALWAYS follows back.

Here is her blog:

http://loveatfirstbite-sharayah.blogspot.com/

And if you want, you can follow me too :P
thanks

Emma said...

This is a great book! Have you read all of them? I'm really excited for the movie too!!
~~Emma~~

mizpokadot said...

hi cara! im new too lol.